Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Color Inspiration # 6!


This is my card for Kristina's Color Challenge, yes I believe she has reached single name status similar to Cher and Madonna, at least in the stamp world... LOL. Inspiration to the left... my card below~ hope you like! Thanks for popping by and I can't wait to check out everyone elses!


Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron Cardstock, Sahara Sand (Stampin Up)
Stamps: One of a Kind (Stampin Up)
Inks: White Craft, Wild Wasabi (Stampin Up)
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie Button (Stampin Up)
Tools: 3/4" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder (Stampin Up), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I'm a sucker for those swiss dots!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I am waiting for my swiss dots to come. TFS, Amy.

Anthonette said...

Oh, very nice design. I'm going to have to try making something similiar. I'm really wishing I had a Cuttlebug and white craft ink.

Shelly said...

Great take on the challenge...I love the way those flowers pop!

Marilyn said...

LIke how you rounded the corners - fabulous design!!

Sam said...

Hi Deanna,

I love your card, great colour combo ;-). I LOVE the swiss dots folder too. It is easy to use isn't it?

All the best,
Sam.

Geneviève said...

Hi deanna,
Thanx for the nice comment on my take to this challenge, you're funny. I really love your card it's simple yet sophiticated. Love it.
Have a nice day

Gen

Unknown said...

I just love what you did with this color challenge!!!!

Design With Ink said...

I love those swiss dots as well! What a fabulous card! :) Great job!

Tanja said...

Love your card! I need to get some of this sahara sand. Your flowers look embossed. They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love this card...and I agree with Kristina achieving single name status...that is really funny! But, so true :)

thanks for sharing,
Donna
http://www.butternutsage.blogspot.com