Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cousins Layout!

So I found this new blog they do sketches and I loved their May 24th Sketch so I did it! I have been trying to upload it to their gallery but I suck! lol Here is the site... Creative Scrappers go check out the sketch and here is my layout for it!
Paper: Tres Jolie Patterned Paper (My Minds Eye), Pumpkin Pie CS (SU)
Embellishments: Chipboard Letters (K&Co), Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (SU), Large Orange Grommet & Brads (Making Memories), Dew Drops (Robins Nest), Flowers (Prima), Acetate Overlay, Die Cut Border Sticker & Journalling Card (My Minds Eye)
Tools: Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/5" Circle Punch (SU)

3 comments:

Regan said...

supah cute girl

Pamela Smerker said...

This is really really cute! I love all of the embellishments you added to this page. Well done!

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

Great Page, you are so talented.