Friday, July 11, 2008

Color Inspiration # 15!

Kristina's color challenge was so nice... I mean come on it has to browns! I just had to do it even though I have no time! I went to a scrapbook class on Wed night, had an Epicure party on Thursday night worked a full week and I have my little bug's 3rd birthday tomorrow afternoon! Tonight I still have to make ice cream cake, 24 cupcakes and spider candy! I need a team! LOL

Anywho here is my card! In case you can tell I inked the metal mesh with white craft ink!

Paper: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Real Rust CS (SU)
Stamps: Faux Ribbon (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), White Craft Ink (SU)
Embellishments: Metal Mesh ($ Store), Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (SU)

8 comments:

Megan said...

I really really like this...I love the mesh! :) Good job!

Anonymous said...

Dee - this is stunning. It's so simple and yet NOT simple if you know what I mean...

Best of luck with the cake and cupcakes, etc. I'm sure you'll get it all done and have a fantastic time tomorrow. And remember that it's your special day, too!

Anonymous said...

I got here from sosketchy but I love your take on this challenge. Awesome card!!!

Pamela Smerker said...

ooh this is really cool! I like how you used the mesh to add some texture.
great job!

Becky said...

I love the mesh...it's such a great embellishment! TFS!

Maren said...

Such a unique and stunning card!! You are so creative!!

Dawn said...

Great card! Not sure how you can pull that one out with everything else you have going on! LOL! :)

Bonnie said...

etLove this Dee! So Simple and yet so stunning1