Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bella & Copics!

Okay so I have major internet issues at home, it is with the cables into the house so nothing the hubby can fix! I am telling you, it is like Survivor at my house with no internet! Argh!

I made this card for Clean and Simple Fall to Layout 11. I am a lover of the CAS style! :)

I am getting brave with the copics! While I still feel 6 when I am coloring, I actually enjoyed making this card!

Stuff - Bella Stamps, PTI Cardstock, DCWV Pattern Paper, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Coluzzle!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

This is gorgeous! Love the dotted background and the colours you chose!

Regan said...

nice colouring DEE- great card

IamDerby said...

Very cute! It must be horrible without the net! I go crazy whenever ours is down!

Jewels said...

SO cute!! Love the copics Girl!!!

chloe said...

THIS IS FABULOUS! LOVE THE POLKA DOTS AND YOUR COLOURING IS FANTASTIC!!

maria fiscella said...

No web? I think I'd shrivel up! Love the card and the rich colors.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful color choices!! I love her hair!!!!

Charlene Austin (Willow01) said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Fab. I love my Copics lately. You are doing so good with them.