Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged!


I was tagged by my friend http://kate-burns.blogspot.com/!
She is an amazing scrapper and a super niceperson all around!
I am honored to be tagged by her ( it was her first one!!)
Here are the specs:
1. I hate my handwriting! ( if you ever saw it you would understand!)
2. I always sing when I am in the car. Can't be helped, it just happens! I sing my butt off, like really loud!
3. My bed is my favorite place in the whole world!
4. I secretly force my child to watch Backyardigans because I like it ( he doesn't hate it, but I think I like it more!) My husband and I often look for new episodes even when our son is asleep.
5. Scrapbooking embellishments kinda scare me! I don't know what to do with them- it is kinda like wearing jewelry, I can't for the life of my figure out how they go together!
6. I am ridiculously competitive when playing any board game or cards! I love to play, but I get kinda crazy when I do!!!
7. I am an organizing freak... if something is in a spot long enough, I will label it!

2 comments:

Kate's Life said...

lol!!!
Too funny! Sorry about the tag- and not telling you!!!! My internet went down and I couldn't post!
I love that we have the same answers ( and the label one is soo funny!)
Thanks for being such a sport!

Charlene Austin said...

LOL---I love the Backyardigans. When my niece is watching it I can't stop myself. Their singing is so catchy! Haha