Sunday, December 14, 2008

Loonie Stampers Bonus Challenge: Cross-Continent Swap!

You heard right... we sent left over misc schtuff flying across the continent and I faired out AWESOME! Wendy sent my stuff and the only think she didn't send was adhesive! She made my job so easy... I merely glued it together and had this cute card!
She sent gorgeous chocolate cardstock, some button brads, already threaded! I know right, awesome! She sent these beautiful flower images already painted (I wish you could see the shimmer on these flowers, they must be painted with perfect pearls) oh and they were cut out! She even included that cute fall ribbon and a little extra special gift for me (you'll see a card with that a bit later!
Wendy rocks!

Now lets go check in on the Loonie Ladies to see what they received and created!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Such an awesome color combo, too.

Regan said...

ah- what a cute card Dee

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Dee. Love the colours!!

Anonymous said...

Dee, I love it! Well done! That is just what I was hoping for from you, perfection!

Charlene Austin said...

OMGosh Dee this is the sweetest card ever. I LOVE the colors. LOVE!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

WOW that is a very fantastic card!!! o cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are like breathtaking and stuff .. love them .. and girl I am lovin WW..and remember I do it online cuzumm yah yah girl needs that conveinence sp? LOL ..

Hope your weekend was fab boo bear.

Sasha

Kimberly Crawford said...

Great card!!

Say, I have been meaning to mention to you...if you are interested, ScrapLovers, where I am on the DT is looking for 4 new scrapbookers. Christina is awesome and very generous. Check it out at the site, the deadline is Dec. 20.
store.scraplovers.com

:)

Donelda said...

hehehe I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the scrap swap :-) You have done such a great job of pulling your card together!! Off to check out everyone else's creations!!