Friday, April 24, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge # 37!

Wendy is kicking everyone into gear for Mother's Day with this week's challenge! So bright and cheer for Mom!
I decided to use my new Nesties that I bought at Scrapfest! Love these!
I can't wait to check out the Loonie Ladies... Wendy Regs Maria Jewels Char !
Enjoy!
Hope you can play, please link your card up so we can all leave some love!
Stuff... Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Ribbon, Buttons, Stamps, Ink - Papertrey Ink, Bling - Kaiser, Thickers - American Crafts, Large Dies - Nesties, Flower Dies - Cuttlebug.

8 comments:

Regan said...

sooo cute Dee

Anonymous said...

DEE!!! This is wicked, love how the Nesty's made the card.

Charlene Austin said...

That is such a nice die!! And here I thought I didn't need it. And the flower is so cute.....I have that die but have never used it...I must be crazy! Love the MOM card! Perfection!

Jillian said...

This is awesome!! I have this die set, and love the die cut cards it makes!! AWESOME~~

Ann said...

Fab colors, and I love the sparkle!

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Dee! Love the colours!

Donelda said...

cute!! I love that yellow flower :-) My card is finally up tonight!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

How dare you show off your new nesties like that!! HAHA Great card!