Friday, January 09, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge # 22!

SHUT UP... Regs pick and she picked something super fun! I hope lots of people can play as I love looking at altered items!

Here is my little project! I an having so much fun with my little Love Songs set! I like it almost as much as Out of the Box! Please click on the pick to see the bling on the litter hearts!

Now check out the Loonie Ladies, I think this is gonna be awesome one!
Stuff... Pattern Paper - Papertrey Ink, Vellum - Papertrey Ink, Raspberry Fizz Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Love Songs Stamps - Papertrey Ink, Ink - Papertrey Ink, Scallop Punch - Stampin Up, Chinese Take Out Box - $ Store, Bling - $ Store

13 comments:

Regan said...

shut up yourself, this is freakin adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Ya, SHUT UP! That is the cutest thing ever, what a great idea!!

Tracey said...

No you shut up!! This is fabulous!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love your interpretation of the altered pink project! Great valentines treat box!

Michele Kovack said...

This is super cute! I love how you curled the sentiment/tag!

Charlene Austin said...

Love it!! I have some little tiny boxes like that from the dollar store but I love the idea of altering the big one. A cupcake would be great inside it I think!! Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

This is outrageously cute!!!! LOVE it!!!

Kate's Life said...

Sa- weet! love this!!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That si so adorable!! And congrats on having it featured on Card of the Week!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Ok I HAD to come back and say that I am completely in love with Char's idea to fill it up with a cupcake...I am running to Michaels tomorrow to find some boxes!!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

darling!!!!!!!!

Mary said...

Very, very cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

Very sweet :-)