Friday, January 30, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #25!

Well this week was Wendy's and clearly she hates us! This is so far out the box, I can't even see the box anymore! LOL But we love her for the challenge and I like my card! Would love to know what you think though and I would love to see what you think you could do with this challenge! Come on... link it up!

Here is my card... I tried to use some different mediums for all the different colors! I colored that flower with a copic! V17, it is actually very purple!

Inside it says... you are not that old!

Now I an dying to see what the Loonie Ladies did...
Wendy Regs Maria Char Jewels

Stuff... Everything is Papertrey Ink, except for... Prima Flower, $ Store Brad, Ranger Demensional Pearls, Martha Journalling Pen & Copics!



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did with this! And 'cheer up' LOL! Sometimes we definitely need a card like this on our birthday!!!

Regan said...

I love it!!!

Donelda said...

Oh man, those do look like tricky colors!! Wow, but you di a great job of pulling it all together!! Now...am I brave enough to try ??? LOL

One Creative Life said...

Wow this card is fantastic Dee!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Dee!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you beotch! This is beyond perfect. You make the colors actually look....nice! I may have to go delete my post. Haha.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Your card is so awesome!! Love the sentiment and I also have to LOL @ Char!!

Savitri said...

Oh how gorgeous!! Love this car!!

Corie said...

Love this -- so cute

Anonymous said...

I went "OOOOO" when I saw this! Perfect GF!

Donelda said...

Man, this was so hard. My cards arn't nearly as "coordinated" looking as yours!! But it was fun trying!!

Julie said...

really cute Dee!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This color challenge was so hard! Yours is very cute! I'm always intimidated by my handwriting. Yours looks nice!

chloe said...

LOVE what you did with these colours!! SO inspiring!