Friday, February 12, 2010

Loonie Stampers Challenge #79!



I sucked as a Loonie today and I am sorry! I totally had my card done and i really liked it but I fell asleep last night and then through the night my hubby woke up with kidney stones. So this morning I completely forgot to post! Sorry ladies!

Ok so I couldn't find my SU ribbon... my craft room is such a hot mess right now so I used a SU felt flower! I know... cheatah!


Photobucket


Now let's see what the loonies came up with...

Jewels Maria Char Wendy Regs

9 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Um....I think we'll forgive you! I mean really can you imagine...."sorry hubby, I can't help you with your pain....I gotta go post my Loonie card." lol.

Cute card and worth the wait!

Rosanne said...

Cute card! Hope your husband is feeling better!

Angie Tieman said...

Love this fun card!! Super cute paper! Hope your dh is on the mend, ouch!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Hope your hubby is feeling better!!! Very cute card! love the felt

Regan said...

lol...cheater pants...
glad bob is better!

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with Charlene lol!!! fun card and I LOVE the flower :-)

Avril Tanner said...

oh...it is so worth the cheating! I love it! I hope hubby is ok... I like him since he gave my friend SCAL and a cricut! LOL!

Maria Fiscella said...

1. Love the card.
2. Glad Bob is ok.
3. Yes, you cheated.
4. You do NOT suck as a Loonie.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry hon, Char didn't use SU ribbon either and didn't even try. So at least you used one of their products so you get double points for that! So I ditto what the 'head' said!