Friday, February 19, 2010

Loonie Stampers Challenge #80!



So it was Jewels turn to pick our colors this week and I will admit when I first seen them, I was like "my card is gonna suck"! lol But I thought stick to the basics and I am now lovin these colors together!

So I totally seen this tutorial on the Classroom blog and I believe before on the Comso Cricket blog. I even actually made 2 additional small ones but I thought the card only needed the one!


Products... Everything is Papertrey Ink except the twine which is Jillibean and the bling is Kaiser. They were a bit to yellow so I copic them with a little Y38!



Let's check out the Loonie Ladies, I bet there is no cheating this week!!



Jewels Maria Char Wendy Regs


We welcome everyone to play just please let one of us know so we can check it out and leave some love!

19 comments:

Tammy said...

Simply stunning Dee!!! I LOVE it!!

Avril Tanner said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Courtney Baker said...

Gorgeous. I love that flower!

Regan said...

ack!!

I love it

Mary I said...

I'm gonna have to try making those flowers--they are too cute!

Maria Fiscella said...

This is going to be one of my favorites...love it.

Jen said...

oh, wow. simple. elegant. beautiful!!!

Laurel said...

Wow this is gorgeous!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Oh that is a fabulous card!! What a gorgeous rose!

Joanne said...

Ooohh! I am still practicing my flowers... I am seriously challenged!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Seriously ho...this is one of my fave's! I have to try that flower! But yours is stunning...how can I beat it!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous! Love that flower!

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Dee! I love the colours!!

Ann said...

Beautiful, Dee! I love the flower and embossed bg!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That flower is amazing. Love you card so very much!!!

Milnie said...

Stunning card, love the flower!

hugs and enjoy your sunday!

Charlene Austin said...

You are funny.....seriously, when have your cards ever sucked?! I think not.

I Love this more than I can even describe!!!!!

Deb Rymer said...

Dee - this is fabulous! I just love that flower, texture and layout. Elegant punch!