Friday, February 06, 2009

Color Inspiration # 40!

Loved this color combo from Kristina Werner and I wish I had that stack of ribbon! Yum! I am so sad she is not doing the round up any more... :( mostly because I think I had the "schtuff" this time... lol!

So on my card I wanted to use my new QuicKutz die I have just picked up like 2 hours before and it worked perfectly! I love tulips and this die is awesome, it cuts the flower and the stem in 2 pieces the flower and the stem. Then you take the flower piece and fold up the center, I cut it off though and added it on a foam dot in the lighter saffron! Me likey!

Stuff... White Cardstock - PTI, Old Olive, Marigold & So Saffron Cardstock - SU, Ribbon - My BFF Regs, Tulip Die - QuicKutz, Word Windo Punch - SU, Scallop Die - Spellbinders, Bling - Kaiser, Stamp - PTI, Ink - SU, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug.


17 comments:

Regan said...

omg....perfect!!!

Hayley said...

WOW - simply gorgeous

Brandi said...

Deanna,
I have looked through most of the cards and this is my favorite! Love it!
Brandi

Charlene Austin said...

STOP IT with those friggin perfect dies!!!! I am NOT going to buy QuicKutz. I am NOT going to buy QuicKutz. I am NOT going to buy QuicKutz. I am NOT going to buy QuicKutz. I am NOT going to buy QuicKutz.

Tracey said...

I love this Dee! So pretty!

Savitri said...

Oh, LOVE it!!! You're just too too good!!!! Yes yes, love all your stuff but this is prob. one of my fave too from you. ADORABLE!!!

jacquelyn said...

This is so cute!! Love the polka dots~

Ange Kelly said...

Fabulous card!

Gabby said...

I LOVE the scalloped round. So pretty!

travelingmama said...

This is incredible! LOVE it!!

Sue from Oregon said...

this is so beautiful in it's simplicity!

Ashley C. Newell said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous! Elegantly simple looking design - love the tulips!

Julie Cameron said...

Just fab! I forgot about the colour challenge this week!

Ruby said...

Love this card, it's gorgeous!

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

Oh this is so lovely!

日月神教-向左使 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站