Friday, February 06, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge # 26!

Wow I can't believe we are at 26 challenges and they have all been so much fun, however none like this... It was Jewels' turn to choose the challenge and she asked us to case a previous LSC card! Totally cool right! So scroll down to see what card I choose!

I chose this card by Wendy... You can see her original post HERE!

And here is my card... I just loved the design of Wendy's card and wanted to try it from the moment I seen it! This challenge was the perfect opportunity to do it!

Now make sure you check out what the Loonie Ladies did with this challenge...

Jewels Wendy Regs Maria Char

Stuff... This entire card is Papertrey Ink with a little help from the Stampin Up word window punch and Cuttlebug Flower Dies!

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I love your case of the snowflake card- what great colors and I love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Well, aren't I blushing a little! That really turned out wicked, I love what you did with it! You rock!

Regan said...

I LOOOOOVE it Dee!

Janine said...

Beautiful work!!!You live so close to me too.!!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh My, So cute! I may have to CASE your CASE

Anonymous said...

OH MY ~~~that is cuteness. Seriously....good case. You cased it perfectly but it's totally original and unique at the same time.

Tracey said...

WOW Dee!! Both of these are fantastic!! Love the colours on your card!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

OOOOH Your case is perfect!