Sunday, February 22, 2009

Turtle DT Reveal for February!

These are my 3 layouts for the Scrapping Turtle's February reveal... we have the KI Memories Kits! Great kits that come in a tin with an album, tons of paper, die cut stickers, rubons, chhipborad alphabet, alphabet and word stickers.



There 4 u Layout... White Cardstock - Bazzill, KI Memories Kit, Thickers - American Crafts, Heart Shape - QuicKutz Die, Ribbon - My Stash.

A Rose Layout... Cardstock - Bazzill, KI Memories Kit, Flowers, Prima, Markers - American Crafts & Copics, Flourishes - QuicKutz.
The Real Housewives Layout... Cardstock - Bazzill, KI Memories Kit, Chipboard House - Scenic Route, Alphabet Dies - QuicKutz, Glitter Star - American Crafts, Liquid Pearls - Ranger, Flower Prima, Marker - Copics.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

These are fantastic layouts Dee! You rocked the reveal as usual.

Regan said...

these are great Dee!

Kate's Life said...

Awesome stuff Dee!!!

Jewels said...

Ooooooooooooooooooh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Those are purdy. I LOVE the top one, so whenever you pluck off that picture and send it to me I can get a picture in there....LMAO

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I love these pages. The top one is my fave- but the real house wives makes me laugh! :)