Thursday, October 06, 2011

Seam Binding Swap! (locals)

This post is for my local crafty ladies!




Regan and I picked up some amazing seam binding in the states. It is not crinkly and already dyed by the manufacturer. The colors are amazing, I used the light blue on my card on my blog today!

We want more!

So I found a supplier …

We were thinking 7 colors – Chocolate Brown, Cream, Grey, Moss Green, Teal, Melon, Nice Pink (haven’t picked the pink yet).

Here is a link to a set on etsy so you can see what we are talking about!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/78595219/vintage-seam-binding-ribbon-original-hug

If we get 20 signed up… You would get 5 yards of each color (total 35 yards) for apx $5.

Let me know if you want in!

I am going to pop this on my Facebook and emailing it out so let me know asap!

Dee

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Dee I'm in....let me know deets whenever. Thanks
Jayne.

Deanna said...

Got you Jayne, only 2 spots left!

Sharon said...

Me too if you have room!

caroline said...

This is a great friend of mine on Etsy. She is the one to buy from. She has a ton of seam binding and you also need to try out either her bakers twine....The Twinery is great to use when making cards. Divine Twine is also nice. She also carries merchandise bags. Nice store, Nice lady to work with..Caroline