Friday, December 02, 2011

Loonie Stampers Challenge - Poinsettias!


Char was really challenging me with this cause I am not a poinsettia fan... but I had some amazing Basic Grey Christmas paper that was perfect!




I can't wait to fill this layout with pictures of our christmas decorations all settled into their new homes at the new house!

Photobucket



Also, I feel like I should tell everyone... I have been using 6x6 paper pads on my layouts. if you make the cuts properly, they go a long way.


Now let's see what the loonies came up with...

Regs
Char
Wendy
Maria
Rhonda

Photobucket

9 comments:

Regan said...

stunning layout!

Jayne said...

Lovely LO Dee, although I'm not a fan of the flower either.......I've never met a Poinsettia yet that I haven't managed to kill!

Sharon said...

Our plants are bleeding leaves as I type!
Love the layers, tiny letters and dark mats!
Good luck with the big move.

farmhouse-story said...

really sweet page, dee! hope your move goes smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful page!!!! I love the 6x6 pads :-) There great for card makers :-)

Charlene Austin said...

Wow! I love it Dee....what an awesome layout. What do you mean you are not a fan? Do you not buy pointsettias for the house? I always buy a few and just hope I can keep them alive till the new year.

Unknown said...

A-mazing !
I don't know if they are rub-ons or stamps but I love the tree and the sliver filigree looking things.

Christa said...

Wow! It's cool to know you can make those pads go so far. I love the look you acheived here Dee.

Unknown said...

love this!