Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Last DT Reveal!

As I have finished up with Two Scrapbook Friends as their DT Coordinator to take some much needed time to focus on family and our new house... I share with you my last DT reveal! Hope you like!

This is a layout I did of Jackson and I making cookies!
Photobucket

Here a few pics of the details...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a layout I created of the first Christmas Bob & I shared in our new house...
Photobucket

A close up of the little embellie cluster...
Photobucket

This is a layout I did of Jackson and his best friend that moved away. :(
Photobucket

This is a little mini book of my top 10 Christmas favorites, super easy to put together...
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a little card set made using my Cricut!
Photobucket

This is a little tag set... love the cricut!
Photobucket

A little set of trees, gosh I was all about 3's... :)
Photobucket

I also altered this stocking using MR Mist some trim and stickers... hard to believe is was just plain canvas before!
Photobucket

Then you might remember this little book from a previous friendzy friday post...
Photobucket

Such a fun time with this LYB line!

14 comments:

Rosanne said...

Terrific creations!

Regan said...

fan-freakin-tastic

Tammy said...

WOW--these are all fabulous projects!
Love the title on your first layout, and the splashes of white paint! Also really love the design of your Snow Elves layout!!

mn36 said...

Wonderful projects Dee.
Love the Cookie boss and elves.

Anonymous said...

WOW look at you go!!! These are fantastic Dee!!!!!!

Ria Jenkins Wellness said...

All the projects are gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects Dee. Love those little trees, tags and cards.

Avril Tanner said...

I so love it all!!!

JanR said...

Wonderful projects!

I hope you'll still be popping in at TSF even if you're no longer on the dt.

Jayne said...

Awesome Dee!

farmhouse-story said...

it's all so darling, dee! happy new year to you!

Unknown said...

Great layouts Dee, love the 'cookie boss' title too!

Joanne said...

It has been an awesome ride with you on the DT for TSF! We will miss you but we know you will stay in touch - if not, we know where you live! :)
Joanne xo

Carolyn Wolff said...

Your designs will be missed on our shelves. You went out with a bang. ENJOY your extra time and take time to PAUSE!