Monday, May 28, 2012

Loonie Stampers Challenge - Tulle!


Regan has requested TULLE... I have a bunch of this but never really use it.  So I had a bunch of new purchases on my desk so I decided to mix it all together!

I had ben hoarding this AC Dear Lizzy Cloud Vellum and so I decided it was perfect for these bleached out pictures. All other pattern paper behind it ruind it so I just used more vellum an some tulle for texture.  Add some mist splotches and my new embellies and done!

Photobucket

A close up of the vellum over tulle...
Photobucket

And a shot of the vellum I scored t give it some different texture...
Photobucket

Now let's see what the loonies came up with...

12 comments:

Joy said...

Cool challenge and a sweet layout.

Ria said...

Lovely layout!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, this paper is gorgeous! I love the tulle!

Avril Tanner said...

ohhh.. totally love it!

rhonda said...

OOh Love the baby!! Oh tulle is great too!lol

Regan said...

coooooooool

Tammy said...

Simply perfect!

Dr. J said...

So pretty Dee! Love the scores vellum and perfect title!

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous!

Tracey said...

A lot of texture on here! Love it Dee!!

Wendy said...

OMG, how cute is this!!! She is adorable!

Jeannie said...

A very pretty layout Dee!