Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

My Jar is Full Layout!

I won't gush but I am a very happy person right now. Here is a short list...

1. Family... my kids are such a great age right now, so fun!
2. Job... also going really well!
3. House... I love love love every room of my new house! 
4. Friends... I have a lot of really great women in my life! 
5. Season... the Christmas planning, shopping, baking and crafting have begun!

Enough about all that... here is my layout!

Photobucket

a close up of the journalling and the fabric flowers i misted and made.
Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Regan said...

stunning!!!

Tracey said...

Love this Dee! The design is gorgeous and I love the colours!

Jayne said...

You're sure rockin the doubles! Another great LO.

Rosanne said...

Wonderful layout! So glad you are happy!

Dr. J said...

Happy for you Dee! And love what you did with those fabric flowers!

Avril Tanner said...

Love this layout and how it captures your feelings!

Joanne said...

I just love the photos on this page! Sweet!
Joanne xo

Wendy said...

Dee, I love these two page ones, they are so awesome!