Thursday, June 26, 2008

Color Inspiration # 13!


Here is my submission for Kristina's Color Inspiration 13 , totally out of the box for me... actually I can't even see the box anymore! Wow I just realized I have used 4 different stamp sets on this, don't know if you can tell but the last panel is river rock cardstock with polka dots embossed abd regal rose ink over it!

Paper: Purely Pomegranate CS, Regal Rose CS, River Rock CS, Wild Wasabi CS (SU), White CS (PTI)
Stamps: Spiral Bouquet, Guide Lines, Polka Dot Basics, Out on a Limb (PTI)

Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, White Craft (SU)
Embellishments: Punched Flower, Dew Drop (Robins Nest), Sweet Blush Twill Ribbon (PTI)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh it's wonderful! Fabulous! Has to be my favorite one of all!

Regan said...

Go Go you rebel you!

Pamela Smerker said...

simply gorgeous!!

Shawntel said...

I really like the paper!

chloe said...

LOVE THIS DEANNA! IS THAT PTI'S GUIDE LINE STAMPS I SEE THERE?! MAN I LOVE THAT SET!

Alex Hughes said...

Hi Deanna, thanks for visiting my blog. I just love your card. The patterns are just beautiful.