Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sewing Saturday - Quilts!

So the moms have received their lap rag quilts so I can finally post pics!

This is my MIL's made with Basic Grey Origins fabric and some Kona solids.

Photobucket


This is my mom's made with Fig Tree Buttercup fabric and again some kona solids!

Photobucket

I had a lot of fun making them and now onto a little quilt for a special little girl in my life (and nope, not Abby... yet)!






I am having a huge Yard Sale this morning, lots of scrappy stuff in it too!



Wish me luck!




Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME Dee.
Rag Quilts are the only ones I still make.
The fabric combos you used are totally DELISH!

Rosanne said...

They turned out great!

Tracey said...

These are gorgeous Dee! I love the Origins one!!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, they are gorgeous, dee! have fun at your sale:)

Avril Tanner said...

They are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Flippin' amazing! LOVE the fabrics you used!

(-: Heidi

Regan said...

they are stunning..when am I getting mine?

Joanne said...

Wow! Look at you go! They are both gorgeous!!!
Joanne xo

Anonymous said...

Really???? You guys rock!! I so wish I could venture away from cards!!!

Sharon said...

Oh so gorgeous Dee! I have got to try one of these!!! Good luck with the next one...

Steph said...

Get out! These are AMAZING!!!! You and Regan blow me away with your sewing talents!!