Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So you wanna crochet?

I know I want to... ever since I seen all those adorable little hand crocheted flowers.



Then my girl Karen from The Art House Studio showed me these little hearts...







So cute... and she said she would teach me!






So she is having a class on February 2nd at 6:30 pm.






The class is $15 and you don't need to bring anything! I believe we will be learning the little flower, a heart and a star!






Email Karen if you have any questions or if you want to just register!






Space is limited and I know 3 seats are already taken... lol!






It's gonna be fun!

5 comments:

Rosanne said...

I'm in, but then you knew that!

Anonymous said...

So So cute!!! Wish I lived closer :-)

Sharon said...

Oh I am all thumbs when it comes to this! I can't wait to see what you create!

farmhouse-story said...

too far away, but i'll come back to see what you make:)

Laureen said...

I need to ask mom to sit down with me and show me how to crotech mini flowers. Pretty to use on layouts!