Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fun or What!

I played last night in a One Hour Online Crop over at the Scrapping Bug forum! They issued a sketch and some rules at 7 pm and you had until 8 pm t finish your layout and an extra 20 minutes to photograph and post.

They even gave a way a great prize!

I totally love crafting under pressure! and here is my layout...

Photobucket

A little close up of some details... I glittered the diecuts, a bit of sewing, and some bling.

Photobucket

And a little shot of my messy room afterwards...

Photobucket

See you tomorrow for a fun little project!


13 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Amazing layout!

Sharon said...

Adore it Dee! What beauty from that much pressure!

JanR said...

Holy crap on a cracker. If I could produce something that beautiful if I was crafting under pressure every time I wanted to make something I'd tell my sons they had free use of their dad's power tools until I was done.

And btw, (and I'm sure lots of people will agree with me) that space ain't that messy. Messy is when you've got so much stuff piled up and shoved around your desk that all you have left to craft in a 2" by 2" space so you're resorting to having to use your lap as a spare table.

Stunning layout, Dee. One of my favs that you've ever done.

Unknown said...

It was fun. Your layout is awesome!!
I'm totally going to re-do mine.

Tammy said...

Fabulous layout indeed! Love the glittered dogwood flower!

Rosanne said...

it turned out great!

Jen said...

wow...love it!! i love that close up...awesome details!!

Jayne said...

Gorgeous, you obviously work well under pressure!

Unknown said...

great layout Dee!

Angie Tieman said...

You are a scapping genius! Love it!

Jeannie said...

What a beautiful layout. And, if you think that's a mess ... you don't want to see my area when I'm done creating something. Yikes!

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Dee!!

Laureen said...

Beautiful layout! Nope your deal isn't messy! You should see my desk lol!