Monday, November 12, 2012

The Scrapping Bug DT - Part 1!

I had the most amazing kit from The Scrapping Bug and it was Glitz Designs! Such a beautiful line and I really enjoyed playing with it this past month!

This is my first layout... I used the SC star burst mask to trace and cutout the sections of pattern paper.  I glittered some hearts, added some wooden SC birds and words and Mr. Heuy, Pebbles flags, sewing and lots of journaling.

Photobucket A close up... Photobucket Here is another layout and I used my favorit piece of pp from the line and the base for this layout! It is sooo pretty! I used some Crate wood, PP wooden letters, Heidi Swap words, MME dots, sewing and lots of washi tape! Photobucket A close up... Photobucket Be back tomorrow with the rest!

6 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

these are both absolutely adorable layouts! I so love how you used all the products together!

Tracey said...

These are both absolutely fabulous Dee!! Love the pictures!!

Laureen said...

Beautiful! Love the wooden embellishments! Your baby is turning into a young beautiful girl!

Sharon said...

Such darling photos and amazing details all over your LOs! Again you are a magician with the embellies!

Unknown said...

freakin' awesome girlie !!

Rosanne said...

beautiful!