Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Color Inspiration #3!

Well I was needing to stretch my color usage and there is no better challenge that the Kwernerdesign Color Inspiration ~ hello out of my comfort zone! No chocolate brown... oh no! But I did it! Thanks for peeking!

Paper: Rose Red, Lavender Lace, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock (Stampin Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Black Cardstock (Bazzill)

Stamps: Limitless Labels (Papertrey Ink), Seeing Stars (Verve Visual)
Ink: Rose Red, Verse Mark (Stampin Up)
Misc: White Embossing Powder (Stampin Up), Star Nestabilities, Ribbon (my stash)

3 comments:

Karen Kelly said...

Love the clean design of your card here. I thought I recognized your blog when I popped in and sure enough--I voted for your little party hat the other night for the PTI Blog Hop!! Fun!

Anonymous said...

Too funny, about the chocolate brown ... my fav too, but good to change it up, no? Be well, Amy.

Tamara said...

I also LOVE chocolate brown, but it's good to stretch myself and get out of that comfort zone. Your card turned out great (despite not using chocolate chip)