Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh Winter!


As much as I like how this card turned out... I cannot lie... it was made in anger! I cannot wait for winter to be over!! Needless to say the inside of this card will read... but is it over yet! lol

Also, I thought I was pretty creative using the smaller snowflake (from the handstamped for you in Snowflake Serenade) as the dot for the I in beautiful! huh...?


Paper: Chocolate Carstock (Bazzill), Bashful Blue Cardstock (Stampin Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)

Stamps: Out on a Limb, Beautiful Blooms Sentiment & Snow Flake Serenade (Papertrey Ink)

Ink: Close to Cocoa (Stampin Up), Versa Mark (Michael's)

Misc: Ribbon (Michael's), White Embossing Powder (Stampin Up)



1 comments:

Diane Doran said...

I love this card - it makes me wish I had the set with the snowflakes!