Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hop On In!



Welcome!!!

This is my Ribbon card for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop! Totally inspired by the party hats in my It's a Celebration set that I purchased from them recently! I tried to re-create the party hat with ribbon... I hope it translates well... lol !!

I also think you can vote back at the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop Forum ... hope you like my card!

Stamps: Mixed Messages, Limitless Labels, Borders & Corners Squares (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), Close to Cocoa (Stampin Up)

Paper: Aqua Mist & White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Chocolate Cardstock (Bazzill)Embellishments: RIBBON ;) , Button & Brad (from my stash)

Tools: Tag Punch & Corner Rounder (Stampin Up)

25 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh what an adorable card. Great use of your ribbon in such a creative way.

Regan said...

cutenes!!!!

nice job friend

Debbie Olson said...

VERY clever use of ribbon on your party hat!

wendy said...

so very clever! never saw it coming. great colors, too.

Sharon Harnist said...

Darling card -- great use of ribbon!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Thats adorable!!

Donelda said...

what a great idea and a great way to use us little scraps of ribbon. Really out of the box! Thanks for the inspiration, I am sure I'll be using up my scrap ribbon soon!! :-)

B said...

Cute use of ribbon on the party hat. Great job with the challenge.

Unknown said...

What an adorable little hat!!! So creative!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So cute!

Kimberly Crawford said...

awesome! very, very cute!!! tfs! :)

Scrapping Julie said...

LOVE this idea!

Lori said...

So creative! Love the party hat--it's very festive.

Bethany Paull said...

So flippin' cool!

Niki Estes said...

Great idea to make a party hat out of ribbon! So cute!

Anonymous said...

So meticulous! Holy cow... love the detail and the concept!

Molly B said...

Super cute card! -Molly B.

Theresa Tyree said...

Love it!

Jenn said...

oh, this is just way too cute! Nice work!

Terri said...

Very cool.

Charlene Austin said...

It's perfect! It's the cutest party hat ever!!!! I am SO doing this for every kid on my list for the next year! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I really like your ribbon tree! It would be such a fun thing to do for Christmas cards this year! thanks for the inspiration!

IamDerby said...

That is a very cool card!

Penny said...

How clever, it's a really fun card!

Mary said...

So cute!