Sunday, March 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Kelly Jo, she has a great site and you can visit it by clicking on her name! I have to say I am totally flattered and I am a total tag virgin so don't judge... lol. I should have saved that for one of the 7 things...

1. I am an organizing FREAK! I love it, it makes me happy and I am sure it will be the death of me someday!
2. I don't know why I started my crafty blog, I get the sweats everytime I post stuff!
3. I was never going to have children... now my (almost) 3 yr son consumes my every thought!
4. I hate driving... I can't look at all the curb appeal. I am nosy!
5. I would love to go to New York, even just for a weekend!
6. I am a reality TV junkie, I can't look away!
7. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!

That was tough... now your turn, I thought I wold tag a couple of the awesome ladies from the Papertrey forums!
Regan
Charlene
Lizette
Donelda
Dawn
Catherine
Michele

Here are the rules...
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Have fun!

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Deanna... very funny! it makes me nervous too everytime i post..LOL! Never been to NY but always wanted too. Anyway, i just post my 7 things last week but thanks for tagging me =)