Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sewing Organization!

For the little bit of time I do have to sew I thought I would create this book of tutrotials and patterns of projects I want to try! So far so good! I have made the monster pillow, the owl pillow, the coffee cozies and I have the faus chenille blanket and a little purse started!

I just used some purple stampin up cardstock that I would probably never use otherwise and a circle punch and stapler! Easy peasy!









































I added a little pouch to the back for the pattern pieces once I cut them out!

7 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Dee ---that is fantastic!! I love being organized....I just wish I was. I'll remember this idea for all those things I "wish" I would make.

Rosanne said...

Terrific idea!

Avril Tanner said...

This is just a great idea!!!

Dr. J said...

Dee what a great binder idea. My mom would love this idea for all her quilt projects!

lynn said...

love this great idea!

Jeannie said...

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things. :-)
What a great idea!

Carolyn Wolff said...

You are so organized. I love the little pocket idea. I think I might start a book like this for myself.