Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scrappy Yard Sale!

It is that time of year again...

Scrappy
Yard
Sale
Time!

Avril and I and a few others will be selling Scrappy stuff out of my Garage!

Tons of stuff this year...

Papertrey Ink Stamps
Bella Stamps
My Favorite Things Stamps
12 x 12 Pattern Paper
12 x 12 Card Stock
Dies
Embossing Folders
A Slice and Accessories
Punches
Circle Cutters
Trimmers
Books
Magazines
Liquid Pearls
Glitter
Ink
Stampin Up Stamps
Embellishments
Ribbon
Stickers
Kits

And so much more!

Date: Sept 22-12
Time: 9 am to 1 pm
Where: My House
824 Grand Banks Dr
Waterloo, ON
N2K 4N2

Any questions... dee082875@gmail.com but based on the last one, I recommend you get there early because stuff went fast last time! No holding anything and no previewing please!

2 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Whoo hoo...can't wait

Unknown said...

Wish I could be there but I will be out of town. I hope you sell lots chickie!!!!