Friday, December 05, 2008

Loonie Stamper Challenge # 17!

My choice this week, YAY! And I have a surprise for you... a PRIZE! If you create a card of project using our color challenge, link it up to a Loonie Stamper and you could win! We will announce the winner at next weeks challenge (Friday)! Hope everyone can squeeze this one in and if you don't have Papertrey feel free to use like colors and your choice of stamps!
Now for card... I chose Plum Pudding because I don't normally reach for it so I love a good challenge to kick me in the butt!
Now let's go see what the Loonie Ladies did with these colors...
Maria
Wendy
Jewels
Regan
Charlene

Deets... All Paper, Ink and Stamps are Papertrey. Label Dies are Nesties, 3/4" punch is Stampin Up and the Felt Snowflake and Brad are fom my stash.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Hey I boobed on my wording of my blog but I hope I fixed it in time! Sorry!

Regan said...

FRIGGIN awesome!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh this is so cute. The plum snowflake is perfect. Who woulda thunk it?!

Kimberly Crawford said...

wonderful card!!!!! your colors are fantastic together!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh...so THAT's how you blend those colors together!!! ha ha ha This is stinkin' ca-ute!

chloe said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Donelda said...

a prize...a prize...do I smell a prize LOL. Wow Dee...this is a real challenge!! I have no idea what I'm going to do with these colors...but we'll see. Love your card - great inspiration!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

I love your card Dee Thanks for a really great Challenge I think we all did great with your colors. They really did compliment each other nicely!

PamD said...

here's my card!!

http://www.turtlesoup.scrappingturtle.com/album_showpage.php?pic_id=5579