Friday, December 26, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge #20!

Welcome to the 20th edition of Loonie Stampers Challenge! It was Jewels pic this week and she put forth a huge challenge, especially for me cause I physically can only put 3 things on a card... hahaha! I tried my best and I hope I did her awesome sketch justice!

I don't have the teachers set so I had to improvise... using some apple paper from October Afternoon and Limitless Labels! Hope you like!

Now quick, lets pop over to see what the Loonie Ladies did... I am dying to see!
Jewels Regs Char Maria Wendy

Stuff... Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Dark Chocolate Ink - Papertrey Ink, Limitless Labels Stamps - Papertrey Ink, Ripe Avocado Twill Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Dots - Stampin Bella, Brad - Making Memories, Felt Flower - American Crafts, Scallop & Circle Punch - Stampin Up, Label 1 Dies - Spellbinders.

8 comments:

Regan said...

Oh I love it....(watermark and all)

LOL

Kate's Life said...

How beautiful is this!!!
Lovin the card and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Dee!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dee, I am so glad you didn't have the set either, I was worried! But I love what you came up with. I thought I had apple paper but couldn't find it! Hope you had a great Xmas!

Anonymous said...

aaaahhh! This ROCKS!

Terri said...

Nice job. Thanks for stopping by my blog during the PTI Blog Hop. You are going to love the new Raspberry fizz stuff. I look forward to seeing what you make with it.

Juanita said...

You did a super job on this sketch.
Funny, the only PTI I have is the Teacher's Apple set....

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Adorable...I will be posting mine super late in a few minutes...LMAO