Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-day Swap Part Deux!

I am back with pics of the rest...


Here is Avril's, she ditched a scrapbook class for hockey! Can you believe that!
Photobucket

Here is Kim's, she is fantastic at photography!
Photobucket
ps... I made that camera out of cardstock, bling, brads, buttons, ribbon, and a page pebble!

This is Regan's, who clearly loves all things sewing!
Photobucket
Her spools are covered in fabric!

This is Anna's, who I hear loves shopping!!
Photobucket
I also made these little shopping bags our of pattern paper, pinking shears and twine! I stuffed them with a little left over tissue paper from a recent baby gift! :)

Later this week I will show you what I received and some awesome party decor at Rosanne's house!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Rosanne said...

Love these! They are so creative!

Tracey said...

These are amazing Dee!!! What wonderful gifts!!

Regan said...

brilliant amazing and I sew love mine

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing :-)

farmhouse-story said...

too cute!

Avril Tanner said...

lol... I personally think the one you made me is the best! These were so cool and I love the way you personalized them!

Joanne said...

Like I said before - I love you! lol
Your craftiness is amazing Dee!
Joanne xo

Carolyn Wolff said...

These are amazing Dee. Such a personal gift for each of your friends.

Steph said...

These are so fantastic Dee, so much thought and detail into each one. I'm sure they will all be cherished.

Anonymous said...

All of them are wicked! Love the born to shop one!