Friday, April 22, 2011

Loonie Stampers Challenge #139!


Happy Good Friday and Earth Day!


Regs said get the wood out... and so I did!



I gotta say there a lot of my faves on this card!



Lovin... Pink Paislee House of Three paper, Doilies, Webster's Bloomer Ribbon, Studio Calico Wood Embellies (I love the hearts & butterflies) and Melissa Frances little White frames! The little tag set from Papertrey Ink (sentiment) and of course bling!



Photobucket



Now let's see what the loonies came up with...

Regs
Char
Wendy
Maria
Photobucket

12 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous, dee!

JanR said...

Absolutely lovely!

Avril Tanner said...

oh... this is absolutely gorgeous!!

Maria Fiscella said...

It's fab, Dee! Love the colors and textures...and that ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is just fuckin' beautiful! Yes, I swore on your blog!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Dee!!

Rosanne said...

It is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Regan said...

niiiiiice...for me

Charlene Austin said...

Really really REALLY cute! I'm so out of touch and had no idea wood embellies even exist! Love 'em!

Carolyn Wolff said...

So beautiful! There a lot of my favs on there too. Thanks for sharing.

Steph said...

Holy crow how behind am I on your blog? I totally missed this and FREAKIN LOVE it. You know, Regan sent me a card once when I said that about one of hers...just sayin. lol.