Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scrapfest Haul!

Ok so while I didn't take a lot of pics at Scrapfest... I did see lots of awesome friends! You all know who you are and it was awesome seeing you! Now that I an home and chillin on Sunday, I decided too have a look at what I bought in the madness! Photobucket Now I love Scrapfest cause it brings all the stores to me so I can go on a hunt for the things I want but don't see everywhere! Yes that is the Teresa Collins stamp maker you see there... exciting! I see some naughty sentiments in my future! Some corregated and some bamboo paper. Kaiser mini cards. Paper from Pink Paisley, Cosmo, American Crafts and Girls Paperie. Some funky Thickers and White on Kraft Alpha stickers by Jillibean... brilliant! Masks for mists and paints. New funky Bella Stamps and a MFT little girl... can't believe I don't have one of those yet! Kewl flower trim and some Kaiser paint that I have been looking for! Those Melissa Frances mini white frames.... GORGEOUS! I bought them all! Maya Roads wood embellies, bottlecaps (more, see me project tomorrow with the others I had!) and some turquoise glitter ritz! Delish! Oh and yes, those Martha punches which I have been looking for forevah! I also picked up some papers by a new local designer and some feathers... more on those later! Success!

9 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Great stash... what is the scripty looking paper and the peach white and black birds paper line? They look cook!

Sharon said...

What a haul Dee! WTG. It was great to hang with you on Sat. Team East Coast! Can't wait to see what you create with all this stash.

farmhouse-story said...

you'll love that stamp maker, dee! so much goodness here!

Rosanne said...

You did well!

Darcy said...

I was thinking of doing a post like this, but then my husband reads my blog, so maybe it's not a good idea!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Have fun with all your new goodies! :-)

Unknown said...

looks like a great haul Dee. Lots of excellent finds in there that I think I will have to remember.

ScrapMuch? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wow Dee that is quite a haul, you did much better at shopping than I did. Next time i should follow you around, you obviously know where all the good stuff is!