Friday, July 15, 2011

2SF's Friendzy Friday!

Well I have a cute little project today for your cricut!

So get out your cricut, a cartridge (I used Bump in the Night), some embroidery floss and your crop-a-dile!
Photobucket

Choose a front image (I choose this cute little monster because of the straight side).
Photobucket

First cut 2 of the base of your image out of the same color (I used brown).
The cut out your accesories out of corrdinating colors (I used orange and brown).
Photobucket

Next cut the base image again out of a light white cardstock (I cut it nine times).
Photobucket

Clean up all your image edges and assemble your front image (the basic grey filing set is perfect for this).
Next stack colored base image, then all your base images in white and your completed front image on top.
Photobucket

The crop-a-dile two holes in the side.
Photobucket

Tie some embroidery floss through the holes.
Photobucket

And whabam a mini note pad... great for party favors, teacher gifts, etc!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute huh! If you try this, I would love to see them!

10 comments:

Regan said...

cuuuuuuute

farmhouse-story said...

how adorable, dee!

Unknown said...

This is really awesome Dee, it reminds me of the Ugly Dolls stuffed toys.

Angie Tieman said...

How cute!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

So cute. Great idea!

Sharon said...

You are just too creative Dee!!

IamDerby said...

Super cute Dee!

Anonymous said...

this is just adorable!! I couldn't wait to look you when I came home from work- it was so fun running meeting you!! Thanks so much for letting me live through you and sneakin' a peek at your stamp set!

Joanne said...

So cute! I love how you could use this for any little image!
Joanne xo

Steph said...

That is fantastic!