Thursday, July 16, 2009

Use It # 18!

My girl Ann (Super talented) was the challenge provider this week at Use It! She didn't disappoint and gave us some super fun items...
1. Add texture... love and used my cuttlebug for this!
2. Use at least 2 punches... easy peasy lemon squeasy, used my circles and a new EK Success leafy punch!
3. Use you favorite Paper mfg... holy tough batman, I have so many favorites... it was tough to choose! A new fav in the mix in my craft room is Jillibean! Gorgeous!
4. Throw some pearls in the mix! This made me happy since I have tons that I keep forgetting about! :)
Anywhoodles... the card! lol
Hostess
Schtuff... Cardstock, Stamps, Ink, - Papertrey Ink, Pattern Paper - Jillibean, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Circle Punches - Stampin Up, Leaf Punch - EK Success, Pearl - Kaiser, Pom Pom Trim - Bazzill.

9 comments:

Joanne said...

I love the bright colors! Great job!

Regan said...

love this Dee

Rosanne said...

Great card Dee!

Anonymous said...

super cute card, Dee!!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Dee! Love that Jillibean and the pom poms!

Ann said...

Fabulous! And super-talented??? You must be confusing me with some other Ann...

Anonymous said...

Love the dp you used on this one!

Unknown said...

Totally fabulous! I love the mix of pattern!

(-: Heidi

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh! Fun! Fun! Fun! Love that paper mix and your flower is fab!!