Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Use It, Pile It On & CPS!

Well this kinda came together pretty quickly, definitely getting better at combining the challenges... which is awesome cause there are just so many awesome ones out there!
So this card covers...
Pile It On - Mostly Orange... definitely did that! LOL
Use It # 19 - 1. Monochromatic ~ Check, 2. Tag ~ Tiny little Cuttlebug Square Tag 3. Favorite Stamp - Hellur... the Papertrey Ink Flourish Butterfly!! 4. Layered Flowers - Cuttlebug Die Cut under a Mini Paper Flower!
CPS # 125 - Totally awesome clean and simple sketch - definitely!
B-day Wishes
Stuff... White Cardstock, Stamps - Papertrey Ink, Orange Cardstock - Bazzill, Pattern Paper - Making Memmories, Ink - Palette, Glitter - Doodlebug, Dies - Cuttlebug, Brads - Stampin Up, Ribbon - Michael's, Flowers - No Idea??

23 comments:

Rosanne said...

Beautiful Dee!

Jennifer Stricker said...

Love it! (I used that same polka-dot on mine)

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

Jennifer@PIO

Kate's Life said...

Love the butterfly!!!
Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card!!

Ann said...

I don't even like orange, but this is super pretty!!!

amber said...

very cute card...i love the monochromatic look!!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Dee!

Elise said...

That is a seriously GORGEOUS hunk-o-talented card-making: fabulous job!

Avril Tanner said...

Love the card! I like the layered flowers with the prima and cuttlebug die! that looks really cool!

maria fiscella said...

Gasp! Love this, Dee! Especially that little butterfly you put over the ribbon...

Unknown said...

Super yum!! I absolutely LOVE this! That butterfly image is stunning!

(-: Heidi

Unknown said...

gorgeous monochromatic card!! thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
♥rae

Deb Rymer said...

Now this is gorgeous, Dee. I'm loving all that orange and the two-butterfly-two-flower thing you've got going. So how many challenges was that? I lost count... :) Great job!

Anonymous said...

pretty flowers, and i love the orange and white

Cindy Holshouser said...

Dee this is beautiful. Love all the orange hues, so refreshing!

Charlene Austin said...

This is awesome! You amaze me that you can combine all those. Stresses me out just thinking about it.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Well! My birthday is not until October but it sure was nice of you it make this card for me so early...LMAO I LOVE it!!!

Sylvia Blum said...

wow.. adorable!

Maureen said...

SO pretty! Love that image and those layered flowers are so cool!

raindropecho said...

You've done a fantastic job on this card, Dee! That butterfly looks so great in orange and love those flowers!!
- Ann

Alecia Wolfford said...

This card just rocks, really love it. Thanks for playing along with PIO this week!!

craftypagan said...

Love it! I love the flowers, and the butterfly is gorgeous. Love Rowena

Ellen said...

Hi Deanna
A little bit late but I'm just back from my vacation in Italy and I was not able to visit your blog while I was there. I love your card and the fantastic flowers and stamp you used. Thanks for playing along in "my" challenge(#19) on the Use it! Blog.

Ellen