Saturday, September 18, 2010

2SF's Friendzy Friday!

Hey All,

Here is a little tutorial I did on a flower I created for the forum over at Two Scrapbook Friends! I used a ton of glue dots but it was worth it!

First I punched 7 1 3/8" circles out of pattern paper.

Then I put a pinch in one end and glue dotted it together.

Do this to all of the circles.

The glue dot them together one at a time.

About half way through I sniped the ends off so the center wouldn't be too crowded.

Finish attaching it together in a circle.

Punch a 1" circle out of a coordinating paper and adhere for the center.

Finally put it on a card! :)

Would love to see if you try to make one of these!


Steph said...

WOW. Loving this!!

Ann said...

Wowza, that flower rocks!

Jen said...

um, oh my word!! i'm going to make one right this second!!!:) love how it dresses up a simple clean card...awesome!!! i see a bunch of these being made in my near future!!

lynn said...

this is one awesome flower, dee:) love the card, too:)

Rosanne said...

This is a great way to make a flower!

Angie Tieman said...

What a fabulous card! I love that flower and the texture on the white! Thanks for the tutorial too!

Heidi Van Laar said...

I flippin' LOVE that fab flower!! Super cute card!

(-: Heidi

Charlene said...

WAY cool tutorial Dee!!!! Love the flower!!!!!

Wendy said...

STFD ho, this is fab!