Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lauren's Sketch!

I used Lauren's Sketch for a card for friend... he helped put my son's new wooden playset up in the back yard with my husband... it took them 9 hours! So I thought I could spare 10 and whip together a card for him... with a couple good bottles of wine! Thanks Sonny!

Paper: Patterned Paper (Scenic Route), Brown Cardstock (Coredinations), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Limitless Labels (Papertrey Ink)

Inks: Certainly Celery & Close to Cocoa (Stampin Up)
Btw... if you haven't been to Lauren's blog... you are a loser! I kid, but seriously go there now! Thanks for the great sketch Lauren!

6 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

You crack me up! This is truly adorable! Love it. Stars are so in right now.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Hey Dee, I love your take on the sketch too! :-)

To answer your question, the punch I used behind my circles is actually a Cuttlebug flower die cut, if you go back a few posts you'll see flowers I made with it.

thanks for visiting! :-)

Marie Cramp said...

The paper that I used on that layout you commented on is from the new Idea Book. I just totally fell in love with the vibrant colours. Feel free to look around on the website after May 1st to see all the new stuff they are releasing.
TTYL
Marie

Kira said...

Super cute! And I think everyone needs some owls! ;) Thanks for the sweet comment!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

P.S: http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_216&products_id=1938&zenid=f670eb6f99710b208d408f5f7d62b9a2

I don't know if it will work but that's the link to the dies on All that scraps...

Lisa H. said...

how thoughtful (both of your neighbor for helping and of you for making the card). love this, the stars on the squares look great.