Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Keep it Simple...

I was going through my scrap paper, purging and what not... and thought let's make a card... no seriously I thought these little scraps are perfect for punches and die cuts! So that is what I did... these cards are little mini ones... 4 1/4" x 2 3/4".
My new Martha punch!
Circle Punches
My new Quikutz Flourish die and Scallop Punch!
Butterfly Card:
Paper: Out and About (My Mind's Eye), White CS (PTI)
Stamps: Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Berry Sorbet (PTI), Always Artichoke Marker (SU)
Tools: Butterfly Punch (Martha), Doodle Template (Fancy Pants?)

Fish Card:
Paper: Aqua Mist CS, White CS (PTI)
Stamps: Pond Life & Sentiments (PTI)
Ink: Aqua Mist & Summer Sunrise Palette Inks (PTI)
Tools: 1" & 3/4" Circle Punches (SU), Scallop Scissors (Fiskars

Tree Card:
Paper: Patterened (Scenic Route), Chocolate CS (Core-dinations), White CS (PTI)
Stamps: Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Tools: Mega Scallop Punch (Marvy), Flourish Die (Quikutz)

11 comments:

Maren said...

Love the clean and simple look! So fabulous....all 3!

Anonymous said...

Dee - these little cards are adorable. Love them all!

Julia Aston said...

I just got that butterfly punch too and now my craft room is just a flutter with them!! love these punched out of colorful DP! and the dotted flight path - I love simple stunning cards like this! also love your fish in the ocean and wonderful tree! great inspirations!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I love your mini cards, very cute. :-)

Pamela Smerker said...

OH I love how clean and fresh these all look. I like to go back and forth between lots of fluff on my cards and simply clean ones. You are inspiring me to do a few simple ones. Thanks!!!

Dawn said...

Those are all super cute! I really love the tree card, what a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Becky Carafa said...

These are all too cool!

Karen Kelly said...

These are adorable--I especially love that tree!

Erin McKinney said...

wonderful cards....so clean and simple!

Kevin Renz said...

Love all these cards! As Martha would say - "its a good thing"

Natasha said...

These are all so adorable! Love each and every one!