Friday, April 11, 2008

ScrapFest 2008!!!

Wicked time tonight at scrapfest! Lots of great displays, great new products and awesome make & takes!
This was the free goodie bag! Stamps, adhesive, brads, flowers, die cuts, paper, ribbon, rub ons, stickers, chocolate... you name it and it was in there!
Had a great time doing some of the make and takes... 2 mini books, picture hanger, card, keychain, flower, tag, and the most interesting make and take of all the scrap wheel! It's the round thing... it was super cute and fast to make and brought to you by the ever popular 2 Scrapbook Friends! Nicely done... now where are the buttons!
This is what I bought... such awesome deals and new products... check out the glittered overlays from Fancy Pants (The Scrappin Turtle) and the new core dinator paper from 2Friends! Oh and I bought a bella stamp only it is not a bella it is a little sceen with trees and birds, can't wait to use it... bought at the Paper Pickle. Also from the Pickle, check out that wide ribbon!

I will update this post later with links to the stores... cause they are awesome!

2 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Wow, good haul! I would love to attend something like that! That Bella stamp is too CUTE!!

Allison Cope said...

SCORE!!!!

Nope... didn't actually get down to the floor of ScrapFest except to purchase my dies. I was up assisting with classes with Kerry McRorie and Vicki Boutin. Oh well! I spent a lot of money in 10 mins let me tell ya! LOL!