Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two Scrapbook Friends Card Class!

4 Stamps + 4 Inks = 4 Cards
I am going to be teaching my first card class at Two Scrapbook Friends and I am super excited! We are playing with a little set of Hero Arts flower stamps that are super adorable! I design this class back in October (or even September, I think) so I am excited the time if finally coming!
We will be touching some basic stamping techniques... just stamping copic coloring, paper piecingand making an embellishment.
Best part of all... you get the stamp set and the inks to take with you and continue making adorable cards!

So if you are local please ome join us, call Two Scrapbook Friends at 519.746.6672!

And keep an eye out for my Febuary class... about a certain ruffle technique!

6 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Love those cards, what a terrific class!

Rosanne said...

These are really cute! And I can't wait for the ruffle class!

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards Dee! I am sure you will rock your first class!

Avril Tanner said...

These turned out amazing! and I can not wait for my ruffles class!!!

Beeceecreativity said...

beautiful cards.. if i was here i'd join you.. would love to perfect card making... sure you could help in that area.. fab work.

Brenda said...

awesome cards I am lovin' every one of them!!! I am trying to re build my card stash...thanks for all the inspiration!
hugs
Brenda