Friday, November 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Char!

Yay, we are celebrating Char's birthday today and do we have an eyeful of awesomeness for you!
Check out my card for her... I used those flowers because they are very similar to her faves!
I also used my new Bella Scrappy border stamp cause it is fast becoming one of my faves!

Happy Birthday
Now grab a cup of coffe or a latte and settle in...
Loonies...
Regs
Jewels
Maria
Wendy
And of course Char (don't forget to say happy b-day)
Rhonda

So fun!

Now get a cup of coffee or a latte and settle in...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Kraft card! And the dots in the middle of the flowers, love that you used more than one, smart touch girl!

Regan said...

ok seriously gorgeous!

Carly said...

Hi Dee, I love Charlene's b-day card!! Simply beautiful.

Steph said...

Beautiful Dee. I love that border and the flowers.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!!!! You are such a beautiful card maker girl!

Charlene Austin said...

Thank you!! OMGosh you girls are the bestest. Love the card and that border stamp is KILLING me....I need to have it. But the jokes on you missy because the Pink, Orange and Red "fake" challenge friggin' rocks!! LOL.

Hello....Looooove your Sawesome New Moon count down widget. Gasp.

Jen said...

super cute!! i LOVE that scalloped edge...SO stinkin' cute!! a great b.day card!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Very cute and I LOVE the green flower!!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute. Those flowers are really cute!

Maria Fiscella said...

Oh - that border stamp is perfect! Love how you added flowers that she likes:)

christie said...

Love this! It is so cute. The bright colors with the kraft are such a nice change from the muted colors you usually see paired with the kraft!

Erica said...

Oh, I love how you placed the smaller flower atop the larger.

Tracey said...

Beautiful Dee!

Angie Tieman said...

So pretty! Love that fun paper with the pretty flowers!

Michelle Woerner said...

ahhhh, super duper cute. Love the hot pink pearls and all the white gel pen! Char will love this.

Rosanne said...

Love this card....you've got the kraft look down pat!