Thursday, November 19, 2009

Little Red Wagon Challenge #3

It was Karan's turn to call the shots over at Little Red Wagon and she picked a favorite of hers... distress!
Yikes, this was a tough one for me but I did it! And here is my card!
Merry Christmas

I striped my bella scrappy stamp with copics to match my card! Oh and to get that soft texture background to the snowflakes I crimped my cardstock one way and then again the oposite way. So fun!
Now head on over and check out the rest of the DT samples and participants under the comments!

5 comments:

Regan said...

so sparkly and pretty!

Avril Tanner said...

oh.... so cool...

Rosanne said...

This is so pretty! Love all the sparkles!

Rosemary said...

Love your card!

Angie Tieman said...

How pretty! Love the sparkle and the uneven scallops at the bottom, I'll definitely be copying that, so be warned! hee! hee!