Monday, November 30, 2009

Pile It On - Flourishes & Flowers!


This weeks PIO is brought to us by Mona of Cupcake Creations, so fun!
And you know me... still in Christmas mode! :)

Merry Christmas

Pile it On - Flowers & Flourishes

  • SophistiCat Ribbon & Buttons
  • Charisma Cards -Anything Christmas
  • ResQ Challenge - Felt
  • Color Create - Red, Green, White
  • Limelight - Sketch
    • 18 comments:

      Unknown said...

      Wow, this is simply gorgeous Dee! I love it!

      (-: Heidi

      Courtney Baker said...

      Very pretty, such great composition!

      Regan said...

      so so pretty!

      Avril Tanner said...

      This is gorgeous!!!

      Avril Tanner said...

      This is gorgeous!!!

      Tracey said...

      This is beautiful Dee!!

      Rosanne said...

      Very pretty, I'll be sure to play along at PIO this week, love flowers and swirls!

      Michelle L. said...

      Simply stunning! Your card has such an elegant feel to it. I love it! Thanks for playing along on this week's Res-Q Challenge!

      Milnie said...

      Gorgeous card Deanna! Love the flower and cute sentiment!

      Hugs,

      Melanie

      Sally said...

      Stunning. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

      Mandy said...

      This is SO gorgeous!! I absolutely love what you've done here! :) Thanks for playing along with us! :)

      Jean Cross said...

      Deanna, I just love this card. I'm a freak for elegance and white space and this is just my cup of tea. I'm going to have to CASE it. Thanks for coming by and playing the RESQ this week. Hope you'll be back real soon, cause I love seeing your work!

      Deb Rymer said...

      Ooooohh! Dee - this is rich and elegant. Love it!

      Poppy said...

      I love this beautiful, elegant Christmas card. I love the way you played the different textures against each other -- the furry felt and the satin ribbon. Just gorgeous. Thanks for playing the Res-Q challenge this week!

      Charlene Austin said...

      Ah`mazing! Seriously WOW!

      Angie Tieman said...

      Gorgeous card!! Love the ribbon and woodsy embellies!

      Kimberly Crawford said...

      and yet even more awesomeness!!!! Dee, this is gorgeous! The stamped leaf is SO cool!!!!

      Joanne said...

      All I can say is - Wow!