Friday, June 26, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #46!

Well I almost poked Regs in the eye when I seen this challenge!
She is my neighbor so I very well could have... tee hee!
Now I did cheat a bit and the only people I am allowing to judge me are ones that actually complete the challenge with out cheating!
I welcome it... lol
Wishing You Sunshine
Loonie Ladies... Regs Char Maria Wendy Jewels
Stuff...
White Cardstock, Stamps & Ribbon - Papertrey Ink
Glitter - Doodlebug
Ink - Pallette & Papertrey Ink
Yellow Cardstock - Stampin Up
Bling - Michael's
White Detail Pen - Inksations?!?

16 comments:

Ann said...

Fabulous! Love the glitter and bling!

Regan said...

its fantabulous!!!

Joanne said...

Wow! I love it!

Wendy said...

How did you cheat?? Looks great anyway!

Brandy L said...

I love the colors and design of this card, absolutely beautiful!

maria fiscella said...

Pshaw - you don't know what cheating is, chickie. Come visit me when I'm on a diet - I'll show you cheating! Love the card btw - the white dots are perfect:)

Angie Tieman said...

How cute!! Love those glittery circles!

Tracey said...

Looks fabulous Dee!!

Rosanne said...

Great card!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So pretty and happy! The sentiment is just perfect! Fabulous card!

(-: Heidi

Steph said...

Great card, totally sun-shiney! How the heck do you tie such nice bows??!!

Donelda said...

I love all the bling!! especially those rhinstones under the sentiment. And I really like how you added the white dots where the background lines intersect!! I don't think I'll have time to play as we are leaving on holiday and still have so much to do!!

Juanita said...

I love it. Cheating? I don't see any cheating, just an A-1 card.

Melissa Bickford said...

Ok-I'm all about sparkle and bling so this card is perfect to me!

travelingmama said...

This is just SO cute! I love the way you used the background stamps for your main elements. Great idea!

Carolyn Wolff said...

I am wishing for a little sunshine. I love this card. Great job.