Yeah but she didn't take it easy on us...
1. Use patterned paper scraps you've had for more than 1 year! Yikes this was hard... the only paper I had that was a year old was Chatterbox... LOVE!
2. Use chipboard - I used one of my new mini Maya Road Chipboard flourishes.
3. Use paint - I painted a line under my sentiment.
4. Use a rub-on - My sentiment is an American Craft's rub on.
5. Use foam dots - This is pretty much a given for me... love me some foam dots!
Here is my card...
Stuff... Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Pattern Paper - Chatterbox, Chipboard - Maya Road, Ink - Ranger, Paint - Making Memories, Rub On - American Crafts, Crocheted Flower - Avril, Bling - No Idea!