Tuesday, June 01, 2010

2SF June DT Reveal!

Holy crow it is June already! I am sitting pretty good at 21 weeks pregnant with a little girl and finally feeling great... but shhh, don't tell anyone. I don't want to jinx it!

Anywhoodles, here are my layouts for my DT release at Two Scrapbook Friends. Great paper line for my fun little guy! Hope you like!
I used my Graghically Speaking cartridge a lot for this reveal! I love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one used the Plantin font cartridge!
Photobucket
Head on over to 2 Friends to check out the rest of the DT gallery!

11 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Great layouts, Dee! You are one scrappy girl! They're awesome!

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Dee! You rocked this line!!

Anonymous said...

Great LO'S Dee! Hope your feeling better :-)

Avril Tanner said...

Great Layouts! I think I have to get that cartridge! LOL!

shelby said...

You did an amazing job! Graph.speaking is an awesome cartridge.

farmhouse-story said...

love the "don't tell mom" sentiment! get pics and pages!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Spectacular. Those titles are amazing.

Joanne said...

Totally fabulous! I love your pictures:)
Joanne xo

Regan said...

sweet stuff!!!

Beeceecreativity said...

fab job on all the layouts... great designs and colouring and cool titling.. got to love that cricut.

Unknown said...

How fun! I love the pics and of course the LOs are fabulous!

(-: Heidi