Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Little Red Wagon - Embellie What?


Avril challenged us this week to use an embellishment only you needed to either alter it or use it in an unconventional way! Hmmmmmm... I was stumped! Then I remembered I needed a father's day card and I recall seeing some cute ones lately with ties on them. So I set out to make a tie for my card out of ribbon! lol
Photobucket
Hope you can play and I can't wait to see what the other ladies on the DT created, so head on over... Little Red Wagon!

13 comments:

Joanne said...

How fabulous! I will have to give this one a try:)
Joanne xo

Avril Tanner said...

This has totally brought a smile to my face! It is so adorable! I think I may just have to make this one for my dad! I can remember him teaching me how to tie a tie as a young girl! This is so perfect!

Rosanne said...

What a terrific idea! So cute!

Kate's Life said...

what a great idea!!!! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

HO!!!! This is freakin' darling!

Courtney Baker said...

Wow how fun and creative is that!!!!

farmhouse-story said...

just too cute!

Beeceecreativity said...

stunning, simple and elegant...perfect.

Steph said...

OMGosh you are so smart! This is fantastic for father's day.

Unknown said...

Love it! Cute, but totally dad appropriate!

(-: Heidi

Carolyn Wolff said...

I love this! You are brilliant!

Angie Tieman said...

Shut up! That is SOOO stinkin' cute! You are one clever chick!

Ann said...

This is very clever, Deeanna. Brilliant!